Thank you so much to Within Chaos for the nomination! It is very much appreciated. It would be worth your time to go check out her blog. The articles are very well written and share some wonderful insights!
The creator Okoto Enigma states it’s an award “for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
The rules of the award:
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share 5 links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three Things About Me:
- I’m majorly introverted. I can’t even go outside without mentally preparing myself just in case someone tries to talk to me.
- I’ve always been interested in writing, but I always thought I wasn’t good enough to be successful at it. I finally decided to start this blog because I wanted to give it a shot.
- I’m a major Whovian. I love just about all things Doctor Who. My parents got me into it when I was a kid and I never looked back.
Answers to Within Chaos’s Questions:
- Who is your favorite musical artist/band? My favorite band is Linkin Park. They’ve been doing some different styles lately, and the lead singer recently passed away, but their music will always have a special place in my life. I grew up listening to them.
- Name one of your guilty pleasures. Pizzached. Basically, you take two Totino’s party pizzas and a box of mac and cheese, and sandwich the mac and cheese in the pizzas. I know it’s super weird, but it’s also really good. I try not to do that very often, though.
- What country would you like to travel to and why? Indonesia. I have ancestors from there, and it’s always interested me to see what the culture is like.
- If you could give your younger self advice, what would you tell them? I’d tell myself not to give up. I’d let myself know that it all gets better. We all have a habit of thinking that everything will stay awful forever, and that’s just not the case. If you have a little bit of patience, things will improve.
- What inspired you to create your blog? I just want to make the world a better place. I’m just sick of how nobody is willing to listen to anyone else’s opinion. I created Understanding Helps in the hopes that perhaps I could help spread some understanding across different barriers. It’s difficult, and it’s difficult to see what good I do, but I’m still trying.
Five questions for my nominees:
- What kind of an impact do you want to make on the world?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- If you could describe your personality in five words, how would you do it?
- What do you like about yourself?
- What would you like to change about yourself?
- A Fractured Faith
- Keya’s World
- Beautiful Southern Heart
- Life Less Ordinary
- Living in Stigma
- Beauty Beyond Bones
- Boundless Blessings
- Preppy Street Chic
- A Charmed Life
- Pocketful of Smiles
My Best Blog Posts:
- Err on the Side of Trust
- Emotional Infidelity: It’s Still Cheating
- Equal but Different
- It’ll Be Okay- I Promise
- Intolerance: Quit It
I really appreciated the nomination from Within Chaos! This is a huge honor!